Buy the DVD: Art of Spinner Fishing
- Temporarily Sold Out!
You are always walking upstream.
You will use the following equipment, which is minimal:
- 1. Dark Clothing
- 2. Two Piece Medium Action Rod
- 3. Chest Waders
- 4. Creel
- 5. Hat
- 6. Polarized Glasses
- 7. Number 2 Mepp Spinners
- 8. Number 0 Ball-baring Swivel
- 9. Light Open-Face Reel
- 10. 8-Pound Test-Line
- 11. Compass or GPS (for those of you that don't have a good sense of direction)
- 12. High Deet Concentrate Mosquito Repellant
Now, you are ready to fish!!
The Art of Spinner Fishing
Where to Find the Fish
I like to fish the North West Region of Michigan's Lower Peninsula. There are miles upon miles of rivers, streams and creeks to choose from in this area of Michigan. Below is a map of the region, with Baldwin river being one of the many I have walked.